Air Plant Concrete Skull Planter
Handmade, realistic looking, cool and unique skull planter made from concrete.
Measures 5 1/2 inches (14 cm) tall and 7 inches (17.78 cm) from chin to back of the skull. *
Price includes succulents! This planter comes to you already planted with cactus soil, succulents and air plants (Tillandsia Recurvata).
Price is $45.00 USD plus the cost of shipping.**
*Due to the nature of the hand-making and concrete hardening processes, items may have some chips/"flaws." Please look at the photos carefully before making your final purchase.
**Shipping within the Continental US only.
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – FIRST STEPS
1. UNPACK immediately.
- Use caution to avoid breaking leaves; beware of any cacti or other prickly plants.
- Loose soil on the foliage can easily be removed with a light brushing or watering.
- Any stretched or faded plants will recover when transitioned into brighter light.
- Withered leaves at the base of any plant is part of the natural growing process of succulents and may be removed as necessary.
2. WATER if soil is dry.
- Drench with planter face up in the sink, with a garden hose or using a watering can making sure water is making its way into the eyes and nose openings of the planter.
- Tilt gently to remove droplets from leaves.
- Allow planter to drain completely. Water should expel itself from the bottom drain holes of the planter.
3. PROTECT from heavy rain, extreme temperatures and full sun (in summer).
- Give plants 4-7 days to recover from shipping in a bright indoor location or outdoors in part/filtered sun.
- If keeping outdoors in the summer, keep in part/filtered sun for two weeks before transitioning into full sun.
4. INDOOR USE
- Place succulent planter in a sunny location.
- Stretching, greening and fading may occur if plants do not receive enough light.
5. OUTDOOR USE
- Hardy succulents always grow best outdoors; soft succulents grow well outdoors in warm climates.
- Keep in part/filtered sun for two weeks before transitioning into full sun.